Saturday, August 18, 2007

Because I'm feeling particularly devoid of interesting things to write about I thought I'd just be more boring and use Kerryns' tag.
Jobs I’ve Held: Personal trainer, teacher, fruit picker, factory worker, car washer
.Movies I Can Watch Over & Over: Pretty Woman, Somewhere in Time, Love Actually, Dirty Dancing
My Guilty Pleasures: Drinking coffee , eating choc chip muffin and reading in a shopping centre, drinking coffee, eating cookies and reading at McDonalds, sitting and eating ( while reading) Darrell Lea liquorice allsorts- and so the list goes on!!! oops...forgot the smarties!!
Places I have lived: Wales, Melbourne
Shows I enjoy: House, Boston Legal, (very softly.....Idol) and (very very softly...Model - or something like that- the creepy American show with whatshername choosing a top model
.Places I Have Been on Holiday: All states, Port Douglas, Apollo Bay (Vic) New Zealand, Britain, Austria, Prague, USA and Canada
Favorite Foods: Chocolate and liquorice
Websites I Visit Daily: I don't daily
Body Parts I Have Injured: all those running bits- knees, feet, etc. Nothing else of major proportions
.Awards I’ve Won: Under 17 athletics, ummmm...don't think anything else
Nicknames You’ve Been Called: lindy, linna and linny ( by my mum)
People to tag- come on-- take up the challenge!!!!

3 comments:

Debstar said...

I know why we got on so well, we have so much in common. Yes *whisper* I watch Model too, and my favourite is chocolate and I do like licorice to.

Unknown said...

don't forget the muffins!!! remember ...I've read your food blog!! hehehe

Debstar said...

Yikes! don't tell Linda. Anyway they were really, really small muffins.