Tuesday, August 07, 2007


Whoopsies!!! Hadn't realised it had been so long since I blogged on here. Really good reasons for not though.....ummmm..err.....well....we did go away to Sydney this past w/e which really only accounts for the past 3 days! I've obviously been gardening hard ( see pic....if I've managed to get it posted on here) and other than that... I've just been really busy at the gym! I know I went for a walk/ run along a rail trail the w/e before this one- it was glorious and I felt really good actually running bits and pieces for a change. I said I wouldn't mention my foot again so I w on't tell anyone that it has been really SORE this week :((((((((( I read on a site that sometimes it can take up to 4 YEARS for this to fix itself! Hell...by that time I'll be nearly 60 and therefore far to old to be contemplating running!!!! ( heheheheh.... can't imagine being nearly 60 nor can I ever imagine feeling as though I'm too old to run!!)
ps- please note that the pot now has THREE flowers where previous pic showed only one!! How good am I at gardening??????

6 comments:

Debstar said...

Amazing! Are you sure those are the original plants?

I was wondering how your foot was. Sorry to hear it's still playing up.

Thanks for the great update.

Unknown said...

absolutely sure about the plants!! Deb, when you had trigger point therapy, was that with a myotherapist?

Debstar said...

No. In my quest for the ultimate cure I did contact a myotherapist who advertised that he also did trigger point therapy but after speaking to him it was apparent that he believed trigger point wouldn't help me and there was no way he would do it for me. At the time he said myotherapy would help me more even though the sessions would be very painful. That was enough for me I was already in intense pain & wasn't prepared for more.

The guy I found did remedial,
shiatsu and trigger point. I think I was very lucky to find someone who knew exactly what to do.

My chiropractor started sending her Frozen Shoulder patients to him because she was so impressed with the results I got.

Kristy said...

Linda your doing great with your plants. I tried a few plants a while back and now they are all dead. The only living plant is a palm I have indoors at work. I don't seem to have a green thumb.

Kek said...

Nice plants! You'll be doing a Jamie Dury before you know it. Of course, doing Jamie Dury would be more fun. Oops. Did I say that out loud?

Unknown said...

hahaha Kerryn- a freudian slip of course!!