Friday, August 24, 2007

Friday now and my delight at seeing the inside of my house for a change has quickly evaporated with this being the second day of viewing! I decided to tackle the pantry!. It's now 9pm and I've well and truly lost my motivation. Where am I going to put the 19 boxes of fancy tea? Yep- you're right! Back on the top shelves where I found them. And there they will stay for the next 6-12months until I decide a pantry cleanout is necessary. And....while I'm on the subject of pantrys- how come what comes out of them def doesn't fit back in them????? My kitchen bench full of 'stuff' is evidence of that!!

2 comments:

Debstar said...

Give the tea away Linda. Someone will thank you for it I'm sure.

As for my little Toby. This is just between you and me OK....Toby has his own blogspot. Check out
http://travellingwithtoby.blogspot.com/
Not much there yet. You've got to wait for at least 1 month before it becomes active.

Unknown said...

I love it deb- he'll take you over you know!