Wednesday, February 20, 2008

I had been doing really well in the exercise department until this week. Working out hard 2-3 times a week and hitting the bike as often as I could. This week I've fallen apart!! Felt sick and nauseous on weekend and haven't really done anything worthwhile since then. The only benefit I guess is that I haven't been gorging on everything in sight as the very thought of doing that just makes me feel sick. Had first day at the new job today. I sometimes wonder why I put myself through this. Any change seems to bring out the nerves! However, after the first 5 minutes, I really relaxed into it and it's a job I'm sure I'm going to love. The students were lovely, the support worker a HUGE support and all the other staff really helpful and nice and best of all I felt as though I had fallen back into my niche! I think I've got the best of both worlds here- I love the gym work and getting back to the nice parts of teaching rounds off the whole package.

4 comments:

Debstar said...

Pleased to hear it's all falling into place for you.
Get better soon.

Unknown said...

Thanks deb

Kek said...

You're going to be busy....

Bummer about the illness, hope that passes quickly.

Unknown said...

Feeling much better now thanks Kerryn- lots of this sort of bug around it seems.