Friday, February 22, 2008

Well.......the die is cast!! My fate- at least on March 30th- is sealed!! Yep- I've registered for the 14.7km Run for Kids event. How ambitious is that???? Here I am.....only walking about 6km a week and I intend to walk (hmmm.... maybe run a little) 14.7km. I guess I can always pull out if needs be- but I REALLY WANT TO DO THIS!. My foot is heaps better although not completely. I registered my daughter too as she assured me she wanted to do it too. I messaged her on the ph only to be given a reply of......my back, hip and knee have been sore so I'm not sure! We're sounding like a pair of old crocs!
Wish me luck as you wave me goodbye........................................!!!!! ( trala trala trala....)

3 comments:

Debstar said...

Maybe you could register your hubby too and then he could push you along in a wheelchair.

ONLY KIDDING.
Wish I could join you.

Unknown said...

hahah- a sign of things to come!
I'll be in brissy March 17th to 20th -I think. Any chance of a catch up? I could prob hire a car or train it or something down your way or whatever?

Debstar said...

I don't go into Brissy all that much so I would be happy to meet up with you there. That would be an adventure for both of us then.

Where are you staying? Do you know yet?