Wednesday, May 21, 2008

I'm not on a diet!


I've been tagged by Kek
The Rules
1. Post a photo of one of your favourite healthy meal.
2. Title the post "I'm Not on a Diet"
3. Link back to this post.
4. Tag 5 other people.

Apricot chicken with rice. I'm sure this isn't a newie for most people but it is a recipe that is healthy and extremely easy! I use chicken breasts with no skin and just add apricot nectar, onions, carrots , some soy sauce and any other sort of veges and then cook the living daylights out of it! Sit it on rice and it's a tasty , healthy dish.
Anyone who reads this can consider themselves tagged- Please?????

2 comments:

Kek said...

I love apricot chicken - an oldie but a goodie. Of course, there WAS the time my MIL tried to pass off rabbit as chicken.... she knows I hate rabbit and thought she was being sooo clever. As if I couldn't taste the difference!

Debstar said...

Oh yum,yum,yum. Can I come to your place for dinner. It's been so long since I had apricot chicken.