Wednesday, May 07, 2008

Went to see Guys and Dolls last Saturday and it was really BORING!! I had a nice snooze- the seats were quite comfortable. I wouldn't recommend it to anyone but then again I'm not sure live theatre is really my 'thing'. The saving grace was the company. Went with another couple and had a really good fun time with them- ahem......we did stop and have a mega quick dinner on the way in and a more leisurely coffee and pancake on the way home. In future I think I'll stick to the cinema and dvds!!!
Going in the 4km walk/run Mother's Day Classic on Sunday- see you there Kerryn!!! I'll be the one in the groovey pink socks and purple hat!

4 comments:

Kek said...

I'll look out for you, Linda - if you spot me, yell! I'll probably be wearing my FitBodies top...possibly under a nice warm jumper though. LOL.

Debstar said...

And the butt-ugly shoes???

Kek said...

I'll just walk around looking at people's feet - I'm sure to recognise those shoes!

Unknown said...

Nooooooo! I'm going all glamorous tomorrow! Just look out for the sparkly pinks!!. I just love my other shoes though-they have been so good for my feet.