Friday, November 14, 2008

Def 'Last Minute'!!

Well...at the 11th hour....I finally found 'the dress'! I've been hunting for weeks now for a dress for the wedding on Sunday and had come to the conclusion that there was no dress in this hemisphere that I could possibly wear. Well.... maybe I was a bit hasty in my assessment cos today I had the briefest of looks and found something that seems to fit all needs!
1. not black
2. not flouncy, too gathered or frilly
3. not a tie belt at the back
4. not too tight
5, not too voluminous
6. there's lots of 'nots' aren' t there??

Anyway I found it and when I can I'll post a pic on here. Suffice to say- its a purply blue satiny type of dress, not too 'foofy' and basically fits ( but only if I wear my most padded bra with inserts - which is really sad as the dress is already only a size 8!!) I like it.

1 comment:

Kristy said...

Thats fantastic Linda.

I was very lucky today as the first dress I tried on today for my xmas dinner, fitted and I liked. A little more then I would normally pay, but good as every girl needs a little black dress.

I can't wait to see the photo.