Friday, November 21, 2008

One more week!

One more week of tafe and then that's it- maybe forever! I've so enjoyed this year of teaching adults but in their wisdom they've scrapped this course which is really disappointing to both staff and definitely the students. They have been a great bunch of people to work with- very enthused and heaps of fun. This was a year I didn't expect so I suppose I will look at it as a bonus. We'll see what the new year brings as far as work goes. I'm enjoying the gym, especially my 50's group but there is still room for other work if it appears!

4 comments:

Debstar said...

So I take you will be able to blog more then.
Could you send me your pretty blue dress because I'm going out Friday night and I have nothing to wear.
eek!
Oh hang on, I just remembered, you're skinny, I'm not.

Unknown said...

You're skinny- it would fit you and probably better cos I have NOTHING on top and everything there swims on me- sad really:((

Debstar said...

Linda, Obviously my rapier like wit had you bamboozled to the point that you did not notice my body at all. I'm hard pressed to fill out an A cup. sob!

Unknown said...

I must have been stunned by your other features! lol