Tuesday, November 04, 2008

My Pants are falling down!

I haven't eaten chocolate for about a month now and no longer crave it! YIPPEE! I now find my clothes are a lot looser and my pants keep falling down! I've also started a 'sort of 12 week challenge' with a friend ( may have mentioned that about 3 weeks ago!). Haven't been all that committed but I have tried to keep the exercise up and THINK about what I put in my mouth. I guess my looser pants could be because
1. I'm exercising more effectively and consistently and burning heaps of calories
2. I'm being extra good about what I eat.
3. I've inadvertently bought pants a size to big
4. They're making all the sizes bigger.
5. I ate so much chocolate before that just cutting that out has reduced my calorie intake ENORMOUSLY!!

Sad to say- I opt for reason number 5!!!

No comments: