Tuesday, January 06, 2009

Back envigorated and ready to go.....!

I'm back and ready to fly! Had the best new year- saw the fireworks at the local park and I thought as I stood there, eating my overpriced ice cream, 'here I am at a place I really love, with a man I really love, eating one of my favourite foods and being entertained with this stunning display" It really doesn't get much better!
I've mulled over the new year resolutions and talked about them endlessly and thought I need two pages to write these down! I'll narrow it down soon enough- there's no realy hurry.
I started cleaning out the cupboards and to my amazement found 14 - yes FOURTEEN pots/tubes/tubs of hand and body cream!!! How on earth did I get so many??? And did I turf all but a couple of favourites??? NOPE- there might come a time in this harsh economic climate, when I'm jolly glad of all 14 pots! So...back they went! Lol- this might be why there were 14 there in the first place.

2 comments:

Kristy said...

That's beautiful Linda. It's fantastic when you have nice moments like that.

Debstar said...

It's the simple things in life that are always the best.

Here's a hint for you - regift.