Friday, January 23, 2009

Visitors gone

Our visitors from Britain ( sister-in-law and partner) have gone on to NZ this morning. It took me a good 4 days to recover from the late/early arrival last thurs ( 2.30am 5am bed!) and now I'm feeling the 4am start this morning. lol- age is creeping up on me!! I'm getting more consistent with my workouts ever since I decided to follow a PLAN ! lol- that's a novel idea! What I do need to do now is get this eating into some semblance of order. I have a feeling I might have mentioned that in previous blogs too! When I'm in control again I'll let you know. Writing my diet and exercise blog has really shown me how bad I am and I guess that's a good start.

1 comment:

Debstar said...

Oh don't give up on the blog Linda. It's the only blog that gives me a good belly laugh at the moment.