Wednesday, January 28, 2009

hot hot hot!!

Hey what great weather we're having although I do feel a tad sorry for the oldies. It's become seriously hot and more hot to come. I got into my car and even the webbing part of the seat belt was almost too hot to hold and as for the steering wheel..... well... just as well my car knew where to go! I'm just slipping and sliding through life with drips all over me. I really enjoy this weather and I'm determined to keep enjoying it cos I know what's just around the corner!
Sent off an application to do a correspondence course about training the older population. It will be good to get a certificate behind me! I just love my over 50's class. They are the most positive of people I know at the gym and they seem to get so much from the social side of it. I can't help smiling just thinking of them all

2 comments:

gypsy77 said...

Ha! I do love the heat too! Just not when it's like this. Over 40, for 4 days in a row is a bit much....cmon!

I have a lady whose in her 70's that comes every week to one of my box classes. She's a classic... and does everything the rest of us are doing and always with a smile.

She always keeps us back afterwards with photos of her grandkids. Hehe!

Debstar said...

I would have to agree. Over 50's are perfect!!!