Saturday, January 10, 2009

Wibble Wobble!

I had a gift voucher at borders for christmas and so have been having a GREAT time mulling over what I could get! Finally chose two books and still have some more to get. The first one was about exercises on the bosu- the other a book about all possible exercises on gym equipment. I thought I will try to do a couple of these exercises each day just to try them out. Well...... day I and I've done some, Day 2....... not yet!! lol . One very simple exercise on the bosu has turned out to be much much harder! Knee in middle on one knee, the other you lift to the side. kneeling leg has foot lifted as well. Hence the title of this page- wibble wobble wibble wobble! I will keep trying and I will SUCCEED!!

2 comments:

Debstar said...

OK So how's the wibble wobble going now.

Unknown said...

Well deb- I haven't really committed myself to perfecting it yet! I guess I'm really just hot air! lol. I'll post a pic of it on here just as soon as I charge up the camera batteries. I was demonstrating it to a client today - and enough to say I should keep practising!