Friday, April 03, 2009

All going well

Have just booked our flights for the end of July to have our soujourn up to Port Douglas again! Feel so much better having done that- nothing like having something to look forward to! We just need to book accommodation- but who cares? I'll sleep on the beach if I have to! lol
Tomorrow is run for kids. On one hand I'm looking forward to it- on the other- I feel woefully underprepared! I'll let you know what happens. Hopefully I will actually make it to the start this year. Last year there was a real mix up with mobile phones and daylight saving. I've got a battery operated clock so that shouldn't get confused!
Lots and lots of rain down here at the moment- I am glad but I still just love the heat and sun MORE!!!

2 comments:

SeLiNa said...

YAY! I always need the little holidays or some form of carrot dangling in front of me to keep me focused on life! Needs to be the rewards too ;)
xx

gypsy77 said...

Hey good luck tomorrow. I hope you get a beautiful, sunny melbourne morning and no rain!!

Are you all tapered and carbed up??? Lol!!!!