Sunday, April 26, 2009

Ho Hum....

I think I've got a case of 'bloggers block'! Don't seem to get around to writing on here much lately. That's not to say not much is going on- cos it is!. We've helped our son and his family move house- phew!!! A couple of days later I noticed that I was covered in bruises at the tops of my legs- can only put that down to bumping away with carrying in all the stuff they had! I think I've done my years worth of cleaning too!
We were away at the weekend- went to country victoria - Wangarrata. It poured and poured and was incredibly cold. Can't complain though- the rain is so welcome- it's very dry up there.
My working out and exercise has been a real struggle these past two weeks. I've had no incentive or motivation to do anything!! I MADE myself do the cycle class on Wednesday but wimped out of any workout for the rest of the week. On the weekend I did run and walk and had a makeshift sort of workout with those resistance bands ( which I think are next to useless! lol) However- this week is a new one- and hopefully I'll face it with renewed vigour! I did tentatively get on the scales on Thurs and they were very kind although I'm not sure why- after no exercise and plenty of bad choices- my weight and body fat were both less than the previous time. No rhyme or reason for that.

2 comments:

Kek said...

Linda, come see me and I'll put you through a workout with the "useless" resistance bands that'll leave you gasping.

:o)

You sound like you need a goal...

Unknown said...

lol- I wouldn't go near you Kerryn with those 'useless resistance bands' cos I've seen descriptions of your workouts and I actually quite like the idea of 'living'!! lol
you're absolutely right though- I do need a goal. Either that or a boot up the backside!