Tuesday, April 07, 2009

Ouchy bits

Ouch! Ouch! Ouch! My poor little leggy weggies are having a major protest! Especially when I get up from sitting! Good to know I've put them under some effort!! I nearly wimped out of a workout today it was only cos I know how easy it will be to wimp out on the one after that which drove me to do it! I have a plan! For the past couple of months I;ve worked out 2-3 times a week. Generally an all over workout on two days and more shoulders, abs and balance on the other. I'm planning on doing upper body kill on one day, lower body kill on another and an all over, balancy sort of thing on the 3rd. Today was upper body thrash. lol- more of an upper body whimper! I felt thrashed but it was a weak effort! Still I did as much as I could at that time and can only improve. I like to do several exercises for one body part so today I did dumbell chest press, followed by pushups, followed by dips- then repeat the circuit. I did a light first round as a warm up followed by 2 more punishing one- lol. I struggled! Then it was lat pulldown, one arm row machine, lat pulldown, one arm row machine. Followed all this with abs. I thought I'd be able to do more but at least I did something. Thurs I will deal with the lower half!

No comments: