Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Easter




Hope everyone had a good Easter. Went to church this morning , followed by a bike ride up to Warburton which was absolutely beautiful. I need to extend my kms on my bike as I always feel as though I can do more. The ride we go on is only about 19km so there is plenty more I can ride!


Tomorrow I'm hoping to go for a run and then to the gym to pump some iron. I've been feeling quite restless as I haven't run or walked at all this week. No excuses, no reasons- I just haven't!! lol


Our son's birthday tomorrow- he'll be 31. Wow- can't quite get over the fact that he's that old!


These are a couple of my most favourite pics. I love the one of them sitting up in bed 'eating shoast'!! They look so devilish!! ahhhh- them's were the days!

1 comment:

Kek said...

Aww Linda....so cute!! I have no idea where the time goes, but if you find a way to slow it down, let me know, will you?