Monday, August 10, 2009

Piggies

This is the 'bad' me- and yes I ate ALL the turkish delight straight from the knife!!


This little piggy ( me) went to market (aka Port Douglas)


this little piggy stayed at home ( you)


this little piggy ( me) had roast beef ( translated as coffee, cake, icecream, chips - anything at all that resembled food!!)
this little piggy ( you ) had none ( translated as - eating clean and working out)


and this little piggy ( me) went "wee wee wee' ( translated as - waaaaahhhhh I must have put on about 5 kilos!!) all the way home ( to cold horrible melb - boohoo)




the moral of this nursery rhyme is to 'NOT 'let sensible eating have a holiday too!!!

ps- haven't got on the scales and this is the reason I always leave that part for a couple of weeks after a holiday- coward that I am!!!
This is the 'good me' at Cape Tribulation!

1 comment:

Debstar said...

At least you have a good excuse for putting on weight Linda. I have none. Sounds like you had a great time (eating).