Friday, August 21, 2009

what a decadent day!

After 4 days of frenetic activity I had the most decadent of days today. Started with a swim- I did 20 laps today- whoowooo!!! ( I did have flippers for 18 and I did mix it up with backstroke) then off to TAFE to do some preparation- but then here comes the good bit- off to the MOVIES, in the MIDDLE of the day by MYSELF!! All of this is basically unheard of with me- but it was a good indulgent thing to do! Saw Coraline- an animated 3D PG but too scarey for most kids I would think. So me, and my 3 other 'friends' in the cinema , happily munched and lazed the 2 hours away!
After this came more decadence- a MASSAGE! a therapeutic one with lots of 'sore bits' being man handled, but a massage never the less!
I think I need to plan more Fridays like this one

2 comments:

SeLiNa said...

Tee hee hee, I was once one of 'those' people that wouldn't go to the movies alone... I rarely do it, but I will if I reeeeeeallly want to see something and have no one.
Yay for the massage... wish I could say I'd been 'man-handled' lately. :P j/k heheheh couldn't resist that one ;)

Kristy said...

What a lovely day Linda, I was planning on going to vmax this weekend by myself with some free tickets, but nothing on in vmax that I want to see...