Saturday, October 10, 2009

Great feeling!

Just finished organising the next two 15min presentations for Tuesday. I'm really enjoying the planning and the delivery.....well....just say it's not as bad when you do it as when you stew about it beforehand! These two presentations are about using office equipment ( laminator in my case) and customer service. I'm really hot onto customer service. Nothing gets me more riled than the rude ignorant people who SHOULDN'T be anywhere near a customer!!!! I'm SOOOOOO tempted to say something at times but as yet have just bitten my lip! I'm amazed at how some people can complete a whole transaction ( whatever it is) without once giving eye contact- pretty amazing that! They must have sensors on their head so they know where your hand is!!! Anyway- it's laminators and customer service for me on Tuesday. A little more out of my comfort zone- but I guess it's good for you!

4 comments:

Kek said...

Me too on the customer service, Linda. Only, in my present mood, I'm very likely to let the person know exactly what I think of their "service". And possibly their manager as well.

;o)

Good luck for Tuesday...

Unknown said...

thanks kerryn for the 'good luck'.
Next time I go shopping etc I'm taking you with me!!!

Debstar said...

What I hate is when those check-out girls say (to the can of beans) "How are you today", and I so want to say "What the f*** do you care?", but I don't of course 'cause I'm much too nice for that.

I did my speech today. I think I very effectively bored everyone. Last one for the year, thank goodness! I'm sure you'll be far more interesting than I was.

Unknown said...

Do you think so? How interesting can laminators be?? lol
Bet you are glad all that's behind you now. I say- roll on Nov 17th!!