Monday, February 22, 2010

All going well

Isn't it easy for the weeks to fly by and then realise that you haven't blog for some time!
Life is busy but going well. Training for the 'run for kids' is great. I ran 11km on Saturday without any ill effect so I'm mightily pleased with myself!! I love running!!!
Tafe is good- students lovely but I need to get smarter with preparation- don't want to spend ALL my time on it.
Gym ( work) is busy but clients all doing well and my classes are ACE!! Lots of fun with a bit of sweat in there too.
Took our two granddaughters swimming the other day. Spent about hour and half in the pool. I was an 'extra wrinkled Nana' when I got out! The smaller of the two - once she was dressed- looked sorrowfully and said- 'I need food'!! I know that feeling all too well.
Husband and I are doing an 84 day challenge ( Matt Thomm and Monica Wright) Their book is really well set out and easy to follow. There's a checklist for each week which I'm finding really useful- shows the areas I need to improve ( yeah..... there are lots of them) Anyway- my aim is to eat more healthily and that's about it. Weight is ok- I seem to be losing or stabilising so I don't bother too much about it.
Life is good

1 comment:

Kristy said...

You sound really happy Linda, I know what you mean, time flies so quickly!