Monday, February 01, 2010

a great day!

Had the best of days today! TAFE was great! Students lovely and we got through heaps of work- well actually not all that much but they did work industriously. So like I said in my previous post- I'll have enough to last me til June!
Then it was off to gym to do the over 50's class, followed by afternoon tea for one of the ladies- mmmmmmm...... food everywhere.
The very very best part of the day was going to gym and knowing that in an hour and half I could leave and be home for the night. I've managed to pass my gym floor shift onto someone else so instead of not getting home til 9.45pm I now get home around 4pm. How good is that????
Tomorrow is another day at TAFE- hope it goes as well as today.

2 comments:

Miss Positive said...

Sounds like you are super prepared Linda, and awesome to hear that you had such a great day and have such wonderful students!

And being home by 4pm - bonus!

Hilary xx

Kristy said...

Sounds like a lovely day Linda, and 4pm sounds great...