Saturday, February 27, 2010

Right on Track!

Yaaah... right on track ( on the track-lol) for the 'Run for Kids'. Ran 12k today and managed- well not easily, but easily enough to know that the 14.7 is achievable. Pulled up okayish- hip and glutes not loving all that pounding, but I am, so that counteracts that!! On the work front- just when I'm feeling vaguely out of control what happens , but I get an offer of more tafe work! I just can't say no- so now I've got another class on Friday. I thought about it for about an hour, but the decision wasn't all that hard to make. It's the same level literacy class that I take on Monday so the work load ( prep) SHOULDN'T be much more. lol. It's funny- but the two work things that I do which cause the most stress beforehand ( tafe and group class) are the two things that I really enjoy. I like the personal training and it doesn't cause me the same concern as the others, but nor does it give me the same 'buzz'. Maybe I just love a life of stress!

3 comments:

Debstar said...

As they say 'Ask a busy person'. I envy you and the buzz you get. Stress just makes me feel sick, I don't get a buzz at all.

Unknown said...

Oh- I get that sick feeling too- but once it's all over THEN I feel 'the buzz'!! A bit like hitting your head against a brick wall- so good when you stop! lol

Anonymous said...

Unfortunately I seem to thrive on stress too! It makes me feel literally sick but in some strange way I get a buzz out of it. Very queer ;)