Saturday, February 13, 2010

still here

Not sure where all the weeks are going- nor the weekends! They seem to scurry by at a great rate!! Tafe is going well but I seem to make a HUGE meal out of the preparation. I need to work wiser I think! Students are great and I'm really enjoying them. Work at gym is a bit manic at the moment. We have a 12 week challenge hence more pt clients. I live in fear that I've forgotten to book someone in and they'll arrive and I won't be expecting them or- heaven forbid- I won't actually be there! I woke up in the middle of the night during the week and realised that I need to reappoint someone- oooohhhh- poor little brain- keeps on working even when it's supposed to be at rest!
Husband and I are going to do our own 12 week challenge. I'm looking forward to starting ( tomorrow) one of my goals is to reduce some of the bad things in my diet. I've given up chocolate ( 18mth) and liquorice allsorts ( 2 months) and hot chips ( hmmm- about 2 weeks) got to give up biscuits and ice cream now.
I'll keep you posted on how we're going. Took some pics of my 'belly' as I want to get that 6 pack. lol- some were a bit rude- can't put those on here. I need to get more control of the camera!

3 comments:

Debstar said...

I was going to give up biscuits but then Teeny Tiny baked a batch and hubby bought a packet of ginger nuts. They sabotage every good intention I have.

Unknown said...

you just gotta keep saying 'NO'- loud and clear. And don't ever give into temptation cos then your a gonner! I'm actually scared of chocolate now! lol

Debstar said...

Damn, I received your comment waaaay too late.