Saturday, March 27, 2010

Disappointing weekend

We headed off to Echuca for the weekend- the first w/e away for a while. Was so looking forward to it! Don't know what I ate or if it was just a 'bug' but woke up on Sat morning feeling def 'off'. The day was spent feeling 'offer and offer'. Finally got some stuff from the chemist for nausea and the aches I had all over my body- had a sleep and felt somewhat more human afterwards. However we decided to return Saturday later that day- there really wasn't much point in just lazing around the motel ( although that can be the most delightful thing to do if you're not aching and feeling BLAH) Today ( Sunday) feeling much more like myself except that I'm still aching everywhere!! and my skin is sore. What a disappointment when I was really really looking forward to going away!!

2 comments:

Miss Positive said...

What a shame your lovely weekend away wasn't so lovely! Maybe next time - hope you're feeling better!

Hilary xx

Unknown said...

Thanks Hilary. We're actually going away on the w/e after easter too- so hopefully we can make amends!!