Friday, March 12, 2010

The week in summary

I think I've taken the notion of 'tapering' to a new level! How about a 'FULL STOP'! I feel as though I've done nothing this week ( I've done bits and pieces) but not like I usually do. However we shall see how it all turns out. Sunday is run day- I'm looking forward to it a lot.

Work has been full on but fun. Enjoying tafe and all the students. Gym also good- clients working and achieving well.

I've found a new way to reduce weight- just give up all the 'baddies' in my diet. I have a plan! First it was chocolate, then liquorice allsorts, then chips, then ice cream and next week it will be biscuits. ( yes . ... I am that bad!). Since doing this I've lost about 3kg and at last weigh in was 54.6kg. I've never been that light before!! ( well, not since growing up). I feel great and it's no big deal not having all that rubbish. I've also increased my exercise since before Christmas and I think that's helped- and also the running I've been doing lately.

Last Sunday went to a keyboard concert!! It was great! Our oldest granddaughter rang and arranged it. We were greeted at the door with 'tickets' and a written menu of what there was to eat. The presentation was short and sweet- very sweet. She sang and played and did really well. Miss 4 year old danced ( a bit shyly) and miss 7mth old sat in her high chair and just smiled at all and sundry. A beautiful moment in time. It just warms me up to see all this and know that our 'head banging, dreadlocked, heavy metal ' son is now in domestic bliss!! lol

In all.... a great week!

1 comment:

Debstar said...

Last Sunday sounds just magic.