Saturday, July 17, 2010

I Made It!!

Made it through the first week of tafe! lol. It all turned out well and I had prepared enough work to not have to prepare too much for the coming week! Students were lovely and it was good to be back.
I've had a really sore glute for some time now and last weekend, while running, it felt very sore and a bit odd. I went to the myotherapist and she performed very painful 'magic' which ulitmately made it feel much better. Running this morning it was sore again so I only did a short run/walk. I find these injuries a real pain in the neck!!! However, on a better note, my hip is much improved and I think it's because of a fairly awkward, uncomfortable but effective stretch!
I'm tired of winter- I want the warmth back again! Maybe if I whinge loudly something will happen lol

2 comments:

Kek said...

God, if whingeing would make the weather warmer, we'd be basking in 30C temps after all the sooking and whining I've been doing!

Debstar said...

The weather has been crappy here too. We've had way too many dull, overcast, cold days for my liking. I want it to be over.
One of hubby's workmates was in Cairns last week. He said it was raining and miserable there to.

Maybe we need to be in Europe right now. I'd like that!