Thursday, July 01, 2010

Week 1

It's almost the end of the first week back after our holiday- I think the weather has turned so cold just to teach me a lesson!!! A bit easier this week re: work- as tafe is on holiday so that takes a bit of pressure off. Had the bestest day on Tuesday- nothing planned- zilch, nix, no, nothing! I wrote a very sensible modest list and got through most of it. Gym work has been good but these 4.50am wake ups are very hard!!! Tomorrow I take no. 2 granddaughter out to see Shrek at the movies and next Wed it's granddaughter No. 1 who has chosen Marmaduke. Looking forward to that immensely.
Nothing much else is happening of any note in my world. I need to start working out when to start training for the half marathon in Oct ( or is it Nov?- that might be the first thing I need to sort out for my training!!!) I'm planning to walk/run it. Hmmmmmm..... I might need to improve my brakes! lol

3 comments:

Vix said...

Oohh the 4.30am starts are a great intro to the fitness industry! lol

Hope you enjoy the movies :)

Vicki

Unknown said...

That's the most challenging thing about the fitness industry!!

Miss Positive said...

Ouch- 4.50am wake ups aren't nice! Hope you enjoy the movies!