Friday, August 20, 2010

It doesn't get much better

After a long day- early start at the gym and tafe this arvo- we were then asked if we could babysit tonight. Haven't seen the grandchildren for about 10 days so I was really looking forward to it. Well.........we were greeted with a poster , lovingly made by the two elder girls. Nana and Pocky up a tree! And also greeted with a walking one year old. Had the best night. The girls are really well behaved and delightful. I got to play 'horpees' with the 5 year old ( i gave her a horse activity building sort of thing) and listen to the 8 year old read and just generally admire the 1 year olds new tricks. I looked at them all climbing over their 'Pocky' and it just amazes me at what we have helped to create. It truly is an amazing feeling. A very, very good way to start the weekend.

1 comment:

Kek said...

LOL. Linda, you're making me want some.

;)