Saturday, August 07, 2010

My belated birthday pressie

Had the nicest day today- collected on my daughter's birthday pressie to me- time spent with her at whatever I wanted to do!! How good was that???
My choice- to walk along the boardwalk from Brighton ( near the sea) to the St Kilda Baths. This was about 7 kms I guess and the boardwalk follows the beach until you get to St Kilda ( close to Melb).
The weather was warm and sunny (????- it is WINTER here!!) the chat was warm and sunny ( always is with Catherine) and the Baths were HOT. We sat in the spa and bubbled with our chat as the bubbles pounded us- the spa is at the end of the Baths and looks out over the beach and sea. When we were bright red we decided it was time to leave. The it was lunch with hubby as well.
It was a lovely day- Catherine always leaves me with a smile on my dial!!!

3 comments:

Debstar said...

Lucky you. Sounds lovely.

Debstar said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

it was:)