Saturday, August 20, 2011

on track- literally!

Ran 15kms today- so pretty well on track for October. This is the furthest I've run just about ever! I did 18km fun run a zillion years ago but I can hardly remember that!
Had babysitting duties after that- the girls were so good. I can hardly believe how good the 2 year old is. She never cries, never tantrums, is cute and endearing and a laugh a minute. The 2 older ones are very similar. However- I'm always glad to get back to my quieter life-lol.
The weather in Melb this weekend has been superb- and it looks as though the whole week will be much the same. Spring is in the air, the days are getting longer and I can feel myself starting to unfurl like all the trees and flowers. lol- how poetic is that????? Must be feeling good!

4 comments:

Kek said...

Yes, I'm unfurling too, Linda. ;)

Well done on the 15km - I can't even imagine running that far, let alone a HM.

Unknown said...

hahaha- me neither!!

Kristy said...

Great run Linda and boy do I love spring too! Fruit trees are slowly waking up...

Unknown said...

Congrats!! I love seeing healthy, determined women!!

I can't belive the 2 year old is so good for you! Most 2 year olds ONLY have tantrums!