Saturday, August 06, 2011

Going.....going......

A MUCH better run today - thank goodness. Did the 12km and pulled up just fine and dandy! It did seem like a long way - especially when I'm really just over half way to the distance I need to do! Yikes- and it wasn't easy!!! However I did have the energy left to sprint the last couple of hundred metres home. Hubby met me on the final lap and said 'race ya!'. Like a red rag to a bull I'm afraid- so I took off! I'd forgotten how much I love sprinting.
Next week it's 12km and 3 extra walk/run kms. I'm going to have to get up mega early to fit this all in.

2 comments:

Debstar said...

12kms IS a long way. If you can sprint at the end then I reckon you will find the extra 3kms easy-peasy.

Unknown said...

Thanks for the vote of confidence deb- we'll see ( says she very dourly- lol)