Wednesday, September 14, 2011

charging towards my goals

One of my goals for my er...ummmm....60th Year was to learn a language. Well finally found somewhere that wasn't too far away and wasn't too late into the night ( hahaha- it's heading towards Jarmies at 5 , dinner 5.30, bed 6pm!!!)
So.... in October I try to refresh my very basic and very school girlish French! I think it will be a good thing starting with a language that I am basically familiar with. I was never good at French so this will be my chance to redeem myself. I'm looking forward to it- although with a bit of school girlish trepidation!!!

2 comments:

Debstar said...

Good for you Linda. I said I was going to learn German this year .....nah didn't happen. Mind you if I say I will do it before I turn 60 I still have 6 years before I have to pull my finger out.

Unknown said...

good to plan deb!!!