Thursday, September 08, 2011

Where's it gone?

I seem to have lost any desire for a healthy diet at the moment! It's always a bit of a struggle but now I seem to be eating everything and anything in sight without a thought to the consequences. I bought a book about sugar addition and how poisonous sugar is- hoping that might jolt me into a bit of focus.
On the foot topic- foot seems to have settled a bit. Went for a short ( 3km) run today and I'm convincing myself that I can't feel it at all ( mostly I really really can't!) I've sold my half marathon entry cos I knew if I held onto it I would probably convince myself that I could still do it. If I just walked and ran I probably could- but I do know my limitations!! And one of those is doing what I should do and not what I want to do!
we're off to Echuca for the weekend- really looking forward to a weekend away and some R& R- ready to face the next week of early mornings!

1 comment:

Debstar said...

Have you been thinking that if you can't exercise then why eat healthy? That's usually how my little brain works.