Friday, April 20, 2007

I had my first personal training client at the gym this morning! It went well and I DIDN'T have a sleepless night about it either! Whooowooo! I've been finding that these early mornings and working into the night are playing havoc with my sleeping. I always wake up in the night which isn't all that much of a bother- a quick trip to the loo and then I'm back in the land of nod- however I now wake up and stay awake! It's like- look at the clock, it's 2am, I need to sleep! Look at the clock , it's 2.30am, damn I need to sleep! Look at the clock, 3am, I need to sleep- and so on until it's 4.30 and I DO need to get up!
NOW- I've discovered a great help- VALERIAN- herbal rememdy which aides sleep and relaxation. Getting much better sleep and feeling better for it.
Hahaha- this is such a boring entry- you probably won't need the valerian after looking at it!

4 comments:

Debstar said...

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Unknown said...

hey deb- WAKEUP!!!!!!!!!

Debstar said...

Oops sorry! Actually it has crossed my mind to buy that stuff for hubby, he tends to do the same thing.

Congratulations on getting your first client there. Once a few people see you working as a PT I'm sure you will start getting work right, left and center.

Kek said...

Yay for you, Linda! Bet you felt fantastic after your first client session. And also more confident - why do we always doubt ourselves so much?