Wednesday, April 25, 2007

More on the horses below. My plan is to build a display on a board and set it up (ostensibly for the grandchildren but.....well....I might sneak a play or two) Had lunch with my middle sister (Judy) during the week and we both made big plans! I think I have a partner in crime here! Judy and I used to be really close as kids growing up and had lots of fun with some interesting ventures. I think she used to lead me astray eg midnight feasts, night time walks, exploring the roof through the loft! It's just lovely to revisit childhood fun as adults!

1 comment:

Debstar said...

Oh that's so funny! I can just imagine you & hubby playing with the horses. I bet you both even make the horse noises. he he he

Letting the grandkids play with your toys?!!!! You may as well get out your hammer and smash it up now and that way at least you will have the pleasure of breaking your own toys.