Thursday, April 12, 2007

Looks like that will be the only photo published tonight. Not sure what is wrong but it only ever seems to let me load one pic every week or so- maybe that's my ration! Had a very short but intense workout yesterday- and now starting to feel it again. Yes Kerryn- it is indeed a great feeling!! Love knowing I have muscles in my bum and am reminded of them every time I move!! Also had a consultation with the nutrition prog at the gym where I'm wo rking. sounds like a really good plan and am hoping to be able to participate. It means a 15 min consultation each week to review what has been going on and to weigh in. Yikes! But I do need some incentive to be better with my diet.

3 comments:

Debstar said...

You have no fat on those bones at all Linda but I do agree that it is good to keep the diet under control. Keep us updated on how it goes.

Debstar said...

Linda, I was browsing on a few blogs & I came across this one that I thought you might find interesting considering the problems you have had with your feet. I don't know if I could bring myself to cut up a perfectly good pair of shoes like that though. http://miningiron.blogspot.com/2007/04/taper-timei-made-it.html

Unknown said...

Thanks Deb- it was interesting to see what he had done. Not sure I could do that either although I have heaps of 'old' shoes that could be my target practise!! I'll let you know how I go!