Sunday, April 15, 2007

Well the die is about to be cast! I wrote my letter of resignation tonight to give to my principal tomorrow. Then it will be the end of 20 + years of teaching. How do I feel? A bix mixed up but not as much as before. I think that once it's actually been done I'll feel a lot better about it. It's hard giving away something that I have really loved but better to leave on a good note than to keep going passed my 'use by date'. ( That was self talk to make me feel better about this!!)

3 comments:

Debstar said...

That's going to take some courage, and maybe a few hankies. Don't forget to take a couple.

Next big adventure will be that trip O/S.

Kek said...

I'm sure you've helped many kids over the years Linda, but you know when it's time to move on. And you have a whole new and exciting career thing going on now.

Don't look on it as a sad ending, but an exciting new beginning. Yeah, that's easy to say, I know.

Unknown said...

Thanks both of you. I know it's time to move on and move on I'm doing!!