Friday, April 25, 2008

Aiming at getting more cardio into my life at the moment. I'm NOT going to avoid the bike and I WON'T be the lazy lump I've been in the past few months!! How's that for a goal??? My foot is definitely improving and I'm doing a little more running on it. I really want to enter for the 8k Mother's Day Classic but I think I'm being pressured into going into the 4k instead. I guess it makes sense as I know that I'll want to run much more than I should. Being sensible is SUCH a pain!!!

4 comments:

Debstar said...

So the bike won't bite you know but it sure can be a pain in the butt.

Will you be doing your run in the bling shoes or the butt ugly ones? lol

:) said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
SeLiNa said...

sorry that last post was me.
I was trying to say...

yes being sensible IS a pain in the foot (or wherever!!).
Hope it keeps getting better for you

Unknown said...

Deb- the bike is hard hard hard!! I went on it on Thursday and thought I'll just stay on here for 30 mins. I organised the screen so I couldn't see the time. When I felt I really had had enough I looked and ...waaaaahhhh.... only 12 mins had passed. I MADE myself do another 3 and then leapt onto the good ole tready!!
and .....I'll be all glamour on the day!!!
Selina- I've never been very sensible and that is probably why this foot is taking soooooooo long to get better!