Monday, April 07, 2008

Phew! Monday is such a busy day. I start at 9am and finish at 9pm!. It's all good fun though. The teaching at TAFE is going well but busy busy busy! I've come home with lots of follow up stuff to do. I'd forgotten how much take home work there always is. Gym work is going well too- so no complaints over this side of town! I did a swiss ball class last Tuesday but could only do half as I was going out for dinner to the pancake parlour! However tomorrow night I need to stay and do the whole lot. It was MEGA hard!!! How can something look so simple but be almost impossible to do???

3 comments:

Debstar said...

I'd like to do a swiss ball class. It sounds easy, you just sit around the whole time don't you? hehehe
It sounds a bit like yoga where you look like you're not moving, but it's the not moving that is the hard work.

SeLiNa said...

Bit behind, but oh lala!! I like your new shoes, and PINK!!!
I can see they're asics, but what model!! I just wrote in my latest blog that i'm after new asics, but I cannot get my size anywhere!! Even ordered from the asics head store...........

Kek said...

Good to see you have your priorities right. Swiss ball class may be important, but pancakes....hello? No contest there!