Friday, April 11, 2008


Just rename me Imelda! Another pair of shoes purchased and duly worn. These shoes are amazing actually. Called Chung Shi (www.backinaction.co.uk/chung-shi-info) they are very interesting to wear! They are taking a bit of getting used to but I really do think they have helped my plantar fasciitis. My feet feel as though they have been massaged after wearing them and I'm not getting nearly as much discomfort as I normally do. The downside? I much prefer the look of my 'frou- frou' pink ones!!

By the way- can someone tell me how to add a link to a web page without having to put the whole address in! I've looked and tried but dismally failed:((

5 comments:

Sue said...

Hey Linda, to add the hyper link, you type your word that would link to it like 'these runners' (highlight it after you have typed it, then you click on the funny looking scroll thing with the green blob under it,(don't know what its called) then you insert your web link in there, and hit save. You will find that the words 'these runner' will then be highlighted in your post and clicking on it will take you directly to the web page you were trying to share.

Hope that doesn't sound complicated but I found it by just clicking on things in the New Post page. I to have pink runners but found today that they have a hole in the fabric :(

Kristy said...

I just went to the link and those shoes sound very interesting...

I have always thought about getting the massage sandal things sold from the pharmacy for my feet, but never got there...

Kek said...

My hairdresser has those shoes. She thinks they're going to solve her back problems. Uh...maybe they might do more if she actually did some exercise.

Hope they help your problems anyway, Linda. At least you're not looking for a "magic pill" quick-fix.

Personally, I think they're so butt-ugly I wouldn't be seen dead in them. Pink frou-frou suits me much better. ;o)

Unknown said...

haha- kerryn I agree with you. They feel really heavy and clumpy to wear but if they help then I aint complaining. I went for a fast 3k walk in them this morning- I really did work a lot harder and was even puffing a bit. It was a delight though to get back into the pink frou frou and do some running and walking!

Debstar said...

I guess you could always glue some sparkly stuff on them.