Sunday, June 22, 2008

Bought a bike this weekend!!! It was the second part of my birthday pressie. I'm going to pick it up next weekend ( we didn't have the bike rack with us). When I get it I'll proudly put a pic on here as long as everyone promises not to laugh!! It's rather an old ladies bike- very upright, short frame and solid!!! ( sounds a bit like me!) I could have got a pink bike with flowers painted all over the mudguards but even I baulked at that! This one is actually great. I'm not the worlds best bike rider and the riding position on this one makes me feel very secure. So- Warby trail watch out...........I'm a coming!!!

3 comments:

Kristy said...

Sounds like a great pressie Linda. I am looking forward to buying a bike too :D

Debstar said...

I hope you got a helmet as well.

I'd love to have a bike but the traffic around here scares me too much.

Kek said...

Yay, Linda - now you have a new reason to go shopping! You'll need bike knicks (nice warm long winter ones for now...), jerseys, gloves, a bike computer - there's heaps of stuff to waste your money on!

:o)

I was in Goldcross yesterday, drooling over the prettiest green and white jersey. And some white arm-warmers. And winter gloves. Course, if I start buying all that stuff, I'd have to justify it by getting out on the real bike, not just the "pretendy" spin bike.