Friday, June 13, 2008

A Great day

Had a terrific day yesterday. Did a powerbar class and then a 'living stronger, living longer' class after that, Yes- I did take it easy with the powerbar class! But then it was the first time I've done one of those for YEARS!! Found static ball squats a challenge!! But I perservered!!!.
On Monday I'm running ( Gulp!) a class for the over 50's at my gym. I've been madly planning but thought I'd do a class just to see what actually goes on. What a hoot it was! Great fun and everyone so friendly. You know how at the beginning of an aerobic or group class everyone avoids eye contact and NO one speaks to the instructor?? ( at least that's my experience) well....this was quite the opposite. All participants sat on balls chatting while we waited for the instructor and then it was laughs and gay banter the whole time. They found it challenging which was the main thing, but the social aspect of it was the best part- and it's this which will keep people coming back. So- on Monday it seems as though I have to 'laugh a lot'! lol

2 comments:

Kristy said...

You'll do great Linda in the class. Tell us all about it :D

Kek said...

Hope the class went well!