Sunday, June 29, 2008

My New Bike- picture coming!

I'm loving my new bike! I've been on two rides so far and have found it easy easy!!. The part coming home is all up hill and I hardly puff. I'm sure it's more to do with the riding position and gearing although I'm probably more 'bike fit' than I've been before. I'll put a pic of it on here just as soon as I have camera and bike together!
I've joined up my old gym and finding it terrific! Going to do the cycle class on Wednesday mornings and today I slid in just before it closed to do a workout. Now that leaves me free tomorrow morning to swim. I've been far more consistent with exercise these past few weeks and really enjoying the feeling it's giving me. When I wake up in the morning it's- 'what can I get into today!!!"

2 comments:

Debstar said...

It must be something in the air. I'm feeling exactly the same way. My gym membership finishes at the end of July and I had intended on not rejoining but right now I'm enjoying it so much I just might have to rejoin.

Kristy said...

I'm not sure what I am going to do about my gym membership. No idea...I haven't been in weeks and I rang up to suspend, but it is $10 a fortnight to suspend so not much cheaper...

I would love to catch up with you in Melbourne Linda...