Thursday, July 24, 2008

Boring news

It seems to have been ages since I last blogged on here! I was very industrious yesterday and cleaned out the fridge! It's amazing what is stored in the back of it! ( only kidding). However it does give a good feeling to really scrub it out.
My foot is going really well. I'm running a bit more each week and it seems to be taking it ok. When I say 'running more' it's still only baby steps for me. I run 2 mins on treadmill and then walk 1 min and keep this up for 8 mins of running. This week I increased it to 2 mins 15 secs of running and 45 secs of walking! Whoooweeeeeee.....................I'll be running a marathon soon - when I'm 120!! However from having a mightily sore foot that ached all the time to this is a real improvement and at least I get to feel the wind in my hair again.

3 comments:

Debstar said...

Wind in your hair...on a treadmill??! There must be a fan nearby.

Kristy said...

Lol Deb funny!

But great job Linda. You will be running outside in the fresh air before you know :)

Unknown said...

Oh but I do run in the fresh air too! I much prefer it to the treadmill as there is much less clock watching!!!