Saturday, July 26, 2008

Love my Saturdays!

I have got a really good routine going here on Saturdays. Start with a run/walk ( and have been doing this for years!) Ran about 4kms today and walked about 8kms. Then we've been going to the gym and working out and in the afternoon it's a bike ride! Had the most lovely bike ride today. We rode about 12km to Warburton and then joined the 'sidewalk set' and had latte and ( in lowered voice so Kek can't hear) a muffin! Then we rode the 12km back. I feel fabulous! A hot shower and then raring to go again. We often go dancing Saturday night and then off for a walk in the morning ( 6.30am with a friend) I love my active weekends!!!

3 comments:

Kek said...

Sounds like you earned your muffin, Linda. (yes, I CAN hear you....)

Kristy said...

Sounds like a great day Linda and a little like my day today although no idea how far I rode. Hope you enjoyed your dancing.

Debstar said...

I have a neighbour who has the same foot problem as you. He's been going through it for 5 years now. I've told him about how you've had some positive experience with dry needling so he's going to look into it with our local physio who I know is doing it. I hope it works for him too.

So pleased to hear that you can fit in a 4km run. That does not equate enjoyable to me but I can understand how much you enjoy it.

My regular weekend routine is to catch up with my brother-in-law and his wife for a drink of shiraz at our local pub. Not at all healthy!