Saturday, October 04, 2008

Kerryn's Day!!

Had a really interesting afternoon on Saturday- went to see the body building comp. which was quite amazing! All those brown bodies!!! The best of it was Kek. It made it all the more interesting actually knowing ( well sort of knowing) someone up there and realising all the hard work that has gone into the preparation. Kerryn looked amazing and the bikini was dazzling!! I want one! I want one! I also want the body that was in it!!! I'd love to think I had the determination to follow a goal like that to the end, but not sure I could stay the distance. I haven't even completed a 12 week challenge- I think I only made it to about 3 weeks if that!
You looked fantastic Kerryn and I really admire your dedication and perserverence. It was great to talk to you and actually meet you.

2 comments:

Sue said...

Oh I so wanted to go today. How did it go? I'm sure Kerryn was great but I'm sure she will be to tired to post any results or updates tonight.

Kek said...

Thanks so much for coming along Linda - I'm so glad you said hello. :o)

Sorry I had to run off, but I was STARVING... I was desperate to go in search of raisin toast and hot chocolate. :p

It was a fun day - anyone could do it, I'm just not sure most people would want to. LOL.