Thursday, October 30, 2008

no escaping- the time is nigh!!

Saturday!! Only two more sleeps and then I get to face my demons- my aerobic demons! This must be one of the most challenging things I have ever undertaken! I'd put it right next door to 'public speaking'. I think it's the 'being on show and maybe failing' that has me trembling in my sneakers. I've practised, and practised and practised- until I wake at night and have the music resounding in my head and going over the steps!!. I just need to be able to do this in 'automatic' cos if I think about what I'm doing I know I'm going to forget. I'll keep you posted!. now where was I???............... Oh I know- 'step tap right, easy walk right, calf pumps on the spot......let's take it from the top girls.....................!!!!!!

3 comments:

Kek said...

A clever friend of mine says that everything you've ever wanted is waiting for you outside your comfort zone.

Facing your fears makes you stronger - you can do it, Linda.

And it could be worse - at least you don't have to do it in a bikini. :p

Kristy said...

Best of luck Linda. You will do great and feel so good after the class...

Look forward to hearing all about it.

Unknown said...

kerryn- maybe a bikini would distract them enough for them not to notice the stuff ups!!!
Kristy- thanks for the vote of confidence- I'll be sure to let you know how I go!
and to both of you- yes- facing challenges is what makes life interesting. I hope I never back off from pushing myself to do things.!