Friday, December 26, 2008

The day after.....

Christmas was such fun this year. Had both our kids and their partners and grandchildren - plus mother in law and a friend. Tahlia and Eboni were such good girls and enjoyed all their pressies. It was a day full of family and warmth.
Boxing day feels really flat. I always miss our two children when they leave, and after the house full it seems very empty. Went for a bike ride this afternoon with my new mp3 player. Apparently I sing very loudly and out of tune with it- oh well- I guess the moo cows, horpees and birdies don't really care! ( oops.....I've been around children too much)
Did anyone brave the sales today? I don't know how people can face the shops so soon after Chrissy.

2 comments:

Debstar said...

Are you kidding me, wild horpees couldn't drag me to the shops!
Glad you had a good day. I think it might be all the more special when there are grandkids around though I think I can wait a bit longer to find out.

Debstar said...
This comment has been removed by the author.